May 06, 2007

Vivocity, Carl's Jr



















Snowman~! aiya weather so hot..snowman lost weight le~

its been a while and yes i know some of me fwends are complaining... paiseh la darlins...
i've got so much to share but my brain has only so much memory space... forgot most of my ideas already.
but i've got 1!

VivoCity.
dont tell me you havent heard of it!
even I've been there! as of last night of course~ aha

its big... yup. its spacious... yup. its crowded.. yup. and i dont really like it. i dont know why. guess i dont really like crowded places thats all. its like theres only so many places to go in Singapore. everyones where you are. but okay its a nice mall with lotsa things to see. i dont mind window shopping with galfwends there. walk talk gossip crap and just hang out. money is an issue and i get bored easily. lost concentration. no stamina. but at least last night going there for the fun of it with my mom and dad and lil sis was good. i like it when we hang out like this. i want to do that more often...... oh yea. did i say yesterday was also my first time eating Carl's Jr?

surprise? dont be.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home