January 02, 2005

2359

2359 is the hour my crappyness leaks profusely from my finger tips

its so bad that i cant type properly as the fingers have so much to express on the miserable keyboard that i possess

im falling asleep slowly
drifting further
further from this dimension
into my favourite dimension

Dream

my favourite passtime as i can modify everything to my liking
i can do things i cannot do in this darn dimension
explore things impossible here

maybe i'll fall in love with the most dashing guy whom i'll never see that face in this dimension all because its too perfect it dosent exist

maybe i'll become that rock star that nobody will believe
where i'll scream so hard my veins protude
or i'll play the drums so well im the goddess of the drums

maybe i'll be a drug addict

maybe i'll be a spy

maybe



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

home equity loans

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home