April 12, 2005

liquid nitrogen at -100++ VS me

phew!

after yesterdays expensive but relatively tolerable treatment im glad i have only 3 more to go through...
yes its the supposed treatment for the supposed warts i've contrated that might not be warts afterall... hmm...

dearie geri was so terribly sweet to pei me to the place~ MUACK! thank you geri!!! hee~
Ahh~ what would i do without you~

but then i was really terrified if what the freezing could do to me especially destroy my cells and render me handicapped...
okay i was imagining things too far off the tangent but according to what i know my cell WILL die after the frozen water in the cells rutpure the call basically... so i have every right to be afraid of the unknown scary treatment what?!

but its kinda fun after the less than 5 minute treatment i think...
and yes i havent changed that natural reaction that i have since birth...(laughing hysterically in the face of any pain)
the nurse is really nice but i didn't get my SWEET! humph! no sweets for me after all that pain and cooperation!

I WANT MY SWEET! NO PAINFUL TREATMENT IS OVER WITHOUT SWEETS!!!

ah well its was basically just pain and swelling after that when geri brought me to meet the curry smelling xk from India haha!
we had TEPPANYAKI..! haha i had the mushroom set Mmmmm nice~! haha
but then thanks to india we didnt get to watch any movie haiz... except talk at MAC's until 11plus over i cup of berry yogurt and a large ice lemon tea.... waaa so full!
im glad we are sitting most of the time but then that guy had to forget to bring souveniors! SOBz!

now im too lazy to move anymore besides not moving means no pain mah! muahahahaha!!!!!
dont scold me lar~ let me recover a little first lor~ haha excuses excuses...
okay lar~ i'll move more lor~!
*roll over*
there!! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home