March 06, 2008

rose smelling floor? heavenly


My mother was in a rather romantic mood a few days ago...
imagine adding rose essential oil to the floor cleaning solution?
well she did just that cos the floor cleaning solution was rather icky in my opinion.

and so she added a few, okay a few HUGE, drops of rose essential oil from a really dusty bottle to the pail of water.
and?
my goodness~ my room now smells really good. Heavenly!! (^^)
why havent i think of that?! all i ever did was try it on my bed or the closet.
never thought of the floor....

i bought that rose oil a long time ago cos i absolutely love that smell.
and i left it there for so long because im never home long enough to use it and well... my father hate it when i light the candle... cos its dangerous especially when u have a really young primary 1 sister running around.
Now im immersed in the smell which i missed for so long and i cant wait to be home again to walk on it!


Sniff, sniff.....Mmmmm~(^^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home