April 02, 2009

2nd April's FOOL

and i had to be the fool on 2nd April...
tsktsk....

i didnt want to leave but i know deep down its time to say my farewells....
im leaving my job this saturday... T.T
3 years there and countless moments of joy and despair...LOL!!!
although i felt glad that patients ask me to stay cos they love me too much... harhar!!!
but i have to get my degree no matter what...
thats why i had to leave to concentrate on school....
okay... excuses excuse right....? ahh wattever


and today~ i had to be a fool
Swallowed a HUGE mouth of sour goats milk...ya EWWWW X10000000

haydairies.com.sg

i dont know what made me do that at all?!
it was goat's milk from yesterday which i forgot to drink.
Left it standing at the pantry till this morning..

i MUST BE crazy!!!
i actually took it, open it and took a huge swig from it.
of course i threw the rest of it away
BUT
that 1 mouth has left me with a sore throat.... its like sand paper back there...
i regret....im sorry... :p

so kids, remember~ please PUI anything that tasted wrong instead of swallowing it okay~
LOL.... another milestone in the dumbest moments of my life

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home