April 22, 2005

Thank You

it was 1 am of 22 april 2005

someone knocked at my door...
an uncle in his fiftys clad in bermuda and a tee waved a wallet and asked for me...
it happens so that i dropped my wallet at the void deck and he stumble upon it...
how nice of him to actually return it to me with everything intact...
at least i didnt find anything missing that is...
i didnt have a chance to thank him and he left...

so heres a THANK YOU!!

actually i have something that i want to enquire...
i was thinking of getting extra money by selling handmade earrings online...
but then i dont feel like actually setting up an online store... i prefer the word of mouth thingy lar...
i was thinking of asking simon about this but i havent the time to contact him yet...
well if anyone's interested, can call me or mail me!
Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home