December 24, 2005

discovery studio


well today or rather yesterday is the 23rd of December 2005.
i had to go and make a trip to pasir ris to hand over a set of personalised stamps to a rather difficult customer...
then i told myself i would go to tampiness's century square to check out the recording studio thingy if the bus going there comes first.
and true enough! bus 21 comes at 1826 as compared to 1832 for bus 88.
and so i went to tampiness avenue 4 and found the studio in century square.
and guess what they have a website!
www.discoverystudios.net
haha im thinking of making a cd for myself for my 21st birthday just to see how bad i sound! yea crazy but that would be an interesting experience anyway...
then i wanted to take a taxi home cos im so tired....
but lonh queue to take bus home.
i took bus 27 on the wrong side of the road and ended up at changi airport! damnit!
yea reach home bu around 8 plus 9, have dinner and sleep until 9 plus 10 then take a shower and now im clearing my mailbox, reading up the blogs that im suppose to read once in a while, tag, comment and update my blog.
busy busy...
and i have to work on the 24th of december...

oh did i mention that i just killed myself again by telling yc that i loved him and blah blah all in past-tense knowing that guys usually assume that its in the past-tense when you say it in past-tense when you actually mean the present-tense but you still say it in past tense just to protect yourself from the possibiliy of getting hurt from being rejected and hopefully everything is fine and you still remain friends..........T.T
why did i do that?! and its in the middle of my bioinformatics class!!!
i practically destroyed myself in that 5 minutes! scrunched up my heart and tore it apart!
fixing it back just in time to prevent myself from falling into a thousand irrpairable pieces of ahNgee on the floor by the end of class... and scaring the shit out of my classmates... besides i have to survive the horrible 冬至 dinner late that fateful 22/12/2005...
haiz.... so much disaster~ to much heartbreak... chey! so much for a merry and wonderful 2005 wishes from 2004.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home