November 15, 2005

my terribly unwise....





(pardon me)... view on life that just keeps changing all the time...
ah~ the facts of life.
its nice to talk about them but its never nice to have them around your life.

Friends:
some say they are the people you hang around with when you are lonely
many say they are the vessel that helps you learn more about yourself and is there when your families cant come in place
I say cant live without them!

Love:
some sat its a package where the good and bad that comes with it.
many tell me its wonderful and simply joy in itself
I say its scary.

Death:
some say it scary and damn, its the end
many tell me its not the end, its just the beginning
I say i wouldnt know but i want to just live life now and bother about that when i die.

Knowledge:
some say its the investment for the future payroll
many say its the necessity to survive life itself
i say life would be boring if not the endless influx of knowledge a.k.a. more stuffs to learn...

ah i dont remember what else is there...
a little on my love life:
im still that dumbass single
who played tarot recently and got the "coward" card.
ahwell~ i am the COWARD when it come to love anyway~
what can i do?! i cant stand the sight of good looking guys! i'll stare and marvel at the sight of them and stare, the kind of stare that gives the impression of a fever so hot it treatens to burn my brain of all normal functions.

ahh... giddy setting in....
time to stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home