November 01, 2005

kBox VS me


i have this fetish to sing and i probably had spent too much singing at kBox already...
i cant help it!
im covered to the brim with assignments to complete and exams to cover,
i dont have the time and energy to be bothered with stuffs that are not enough to satisfy me and that thought on the quality spending of time!
i am like learning to multi-task and somehow kBox can satisfy that facination of being a singer, performing and well just enjoying myself with friends at the same time~
but in the end its me and my facination for singing.
maybe i'll go cut a CD for myself on my next birthday.
be a singer with a CD buahahah~

sales figure: only ONE

okay so i blog this time for that sake of blogging.... so what! :P

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home