October 09, 2005

the analogy of tissue paper.



i stared at this blank page for like god-knows-how-long and finally typed in this sentence.
me to describe why.

i was really elated to see the mc manager i liked again after so bloody long and it was just wonderful to talk to him and have a little chat and so called contact with him to finally know that he's name is: Christopher.
Tan ...theres raminah too...
did a survey for him. suggested mcmugger meal for the muggers in mac. and got a free chocolate dipped ice-cream come for my sister.although i know that its impossible for me, its nice to see my eye candy again. someone tall, really skinny, cheerful and simply charming. AWWwwww........

i went home in estacy of what happened and then happiness left me...
until i have to go back to the relm of the dark, damp and das.
a relm that i trespass everytime i jump into somebody elses affair. thinking that thats the right thing to do as a friend.

sometimes i wonder if my parents are correct when they say that even if i bother myelf with my friends's stuffs they will never bother themselves with me the way im wasting my time on them. seriously, i always think that they are being selfish trying to protect me this way but somehow some truth in these words shine through the mist from time to time. tonight is one of the nights that the truth's peeking through and making me doubt.

am i the real spare tire when it comes to friends and their down times. its like the analogy of tissue paper.
take and use when you NEED and throw and FORGET when you are done.

Pig did just that.

and i have a feeling this is not the first. ive been dumped like that before anyway...
dumped like garbage after i pull them from the water and forgotten forever.
its even sadder when i've never been in love and yet i've already been dumped so bloody many times i dont even realise it! sad aint it?! haiz...

do i need to explain more...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home