October 08, 2005

call me a fool...

wise men will call me a fool if they ever get to know of me.

pretending to be wise when im really foolish all over.

i dont even know why im doing things the way i do them now.

i must be either really dumb or utterly impossible because even the wise men are baffled at my stupidity.

i dont even know anything anymore.

i dont even know myself now.

i never consider myself wise anyway.

i wonder why i torture my soul when i know im reaching the breaking limit.

i wonder why i always offer that empty and fake warmth to the hurt.

i wonder why i allow people to hurt me and not react to the pain.

i wonder why i still sit by the roadside and remain the passer by A.

i wonder why i hide in the shadow and linger there until someone needs me.

i wonder why i linger in the dark and pine for the light.

i wonder why i fear yet yearn love because it hurts before it comes.

i wonder why i yearn for love and yet refuse to let it near.

i wonder why i feel tired instead of disappointment, saddness or even angst.

i wonder why i wrote this at this time instead of sleeping.

i wonder why i didnt cancel everything tomorrow to spend the day by the sea.

i wonder why i didnt cry when it should feel better to weep and sob.

i wonder why i didnt say l'amour until its too late.

i wonder why i am forcing myself to put something on my blog.

i wonder why i am playing and being nice when i can be really nasty.

i wonder why i cant think of anything anymore...

i wonder why i...........

1 Comments:

Blogger babypanda said...

JonnyBoy
08.10.05 22:06 IP 156:6
Chill, relax and think happy thots, everything happens 4 a reason..

JonnyBoy
08.10.05 22:05 IP 156:6
I kno u might think differently, but as 4 me, i believe God has a plan 4 me.. Some plans are short term, some long term.. Which would u prefer?

JonnyBoy
08.10.05 22:04 IP 156:6
vent emotions(cryin?) if need be.. Dun bottle it up for even e strongest rock cracks under pressure.. Dun keep it up cuz u're still human..

JonnyBoy
08.10.05 22:02 IP 156:6
u can't b helped urself.. B strong cos theres no one else to help all those weaker, but even e strong muz rest.. Seek comfort, solace, an outlet to

JonnyBoy
08.10.05 22:00 IP 156:6
dun think u r seekin love, i think u want acceptance.. Acceptance 4 hu u are, not what u can change yaself to b..But jus bcos u help ppl shldn't mean

JonnyBoy
08.10.05 21:58 IP 156:6
ppl cos we r e only 1s left.. We become a pillar of support 4 frens hu need our strength, but nobody knos as we're bein eroded frm e inside out.. I

JonnyBoy
08.10.05 21:56 IP 156:6
Ngee, i begin to 'understan' what ya sayin.. Itz e way it is 4 us 'fat frens'.. We alwas try to show a cheerful jovial side, bein strong amidst depres

JonnyBoy
08.10.05 21:54 IP 156:6
Wise men? Wisdom comes frm understandin, so e wise 1 will be e person(s) hu understand u.. Why qnz are the hardest to ans.. Why 'why'?

JonnyBoy
09.10.05 21:38 IP 156:6
We're all fools in our ways.. Tell me of a single person truly wise(cept God) and i'll show u where u've been brainwashed..

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home