April 28, 2006

a diary written during work

Today is a rather hectic day.
Why?
Don’t ask why. Its already 1415 and I have yet to close any sales yet!
My goodness! This must be a really bad day for me.
Hold on I have a customer.

Yup.
So I sold one set of 9.90… pooh bear it seems and thanks to Ms LiLian Sng.
Its already 1515 and I finally settled down to this again.
Somehow im hooked onto the song by jay chou during he’s concert with landy wen.
Its like that kinda song that has the feeling that I adore.
Bitter Sweet.

Tomorrow hopefully I have another 2 set of plain big rainbow to sell…
Almost confirm situation with a mother who wants to make name tags for the friends of her daughter who will be attending her birthday party.
So sweet…

Ah damn! Im so so bored sia!

Ahh a little break for dinner and there you are~ sales!
I was so bored, tired and plain frustrated. Bad mood.
Now better mood really does bring sales!
Karma I guess…

And so I made five sales from two friends just before dinner and during dinner I made another sticker sales and four stamps!
Wow parents these days not only have to take care of their children but also other’s children!
You know the four stamps are all for her daughter’s friends in school?!
I want to have friends like that too arh!
Gee now im in such a good mood I even bought an Imation 1GB thumb drive at Carrefour so that I can save this entry that I started at the laptop at work.
You see… its not everyday that I do things like that an yearn to have it on the blog for you to read~
Kinda kinky arh~ =P

I was pondering of I should do that wrap for my handphone.
Its getting a little wacky and tattered for my taste.
Maybe I should treat it better and save the money for a laptop and the SLX camera instead of a new handphone when mine is still working fairly well!
Must appreciate all things dead or alive that’s mine.
Did I mention… I really want a car of my own…
I always get that feeling that I am suppose to be walking to the car park everytime Im going out and drive myself to where I want to go.
Its like subconsciously I am already a car owner only that in real life I am still CAR-less.

aHH dry eyes…. Painful sia…

come to think of it. My pay is one of the highest for per hour sales job. Yea its not the 10 dollar per hour but its plausible lar!
Don’t complain! Im grateful and that’s enough.

Decisions decisions decisions….
Too many decisions to make because I don’t have loads of money and space at home for all these!

Ohh its already 9pm~ time to start packing up~
Till next time then! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home