March 16, 2006

No words can describe how thankful and grateful i am!

i am genuinely vexed and upset with myself for the third time with regards to myself over the same matter that clung onto me two times two years ago.

this is the period of application to the local as well as overseas universities that i believe alot of students are doing.
some may be doing it with peace of mind, others might be like me.
poor results, horrible history of no medals or awards.
dying to get into a local university of the choiced faculty
which for my case is Science and study of Biological Science.

yes you can jolly well believe that i screwed up my A levels and its no surprise at that point of time but i had rather stormy mood and attitude which i am very sorry especially to my family who had to pratically hide from my view.

and yes im applying this year yet again and well after completing the foundation certificate with bradford this year, i cant let go of biology any more!
im transfixed to this subject and im pratically begging on my knees

Please Let Me In~ i realise my mistake and im willing to prove that i can do wonderful results!

as usual, i never say die and try to keep that optimistic me burning until it crumbles into a joyous heap or a broken pile of shattered heart.
thus i've been calling and talking and sending emails with the sincerest of my heart.
a call for help and support.
im just so desperate that i actually teared enough to shock my brother while i was writing to my former lecturers for Foundation while one cant be reached to my disappointment...
i kept their names confidential cos i dont have their permission

as i have said: it is my dream to be in a local university.
reason: its a cocktail of many many reasons which include not giving my parents the pressure money and face wise as well as myself who would prefer to study at home and be a Full Time student. there are alot more reasons which i prefer not to list as its rather touchy.

i wouldnt want to offend anyone with my decision, least make you feel your not good enough.
im just trying to get where i always wanted, where i aimed to be.
through this crisis of mine, it just made me realise that i love studying more than anything else.
although many would say isnt it a little early to realise this for many realise that only when they start working.
its the experience and things i see that made me see what i really love earlier.

the main theme of this entry is to thank everyone for all that attention and bearing with me when i ask and asked for more when you have already given me enough!
i can only thank all of you with the continual effort to present the best that i have in everything that i would face in the future.
No words can describe how thankful and grateful i am!

Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home