January 25, 2006

AGAIN?!

wow 2 more days to CNY~
haiz so tired~~


rushed sch work till 5 yesterday morn and now im sick... AGAIN!
shyt! i hate it when you feel like everything's stuck in you and you cant get anything OUT!
i feel like my hands and legs are swollen, my eye really irrated and dry, then body numb.
maybe im dying slowly....
wadever lar~ i dont want to think anymore liao
my blain really burnt out liao~

and then dear ms Tan has to remind me (via mr alvin) of the constant fear, which i hear from all the teachers who has taught me, that my progress is always a downward slope.
DOWNWARD leh~! siao liao~ this is not happening AGAIN! walau!

and then i had to almost fall out of bed.
i dont really like the new bed leh~
two stories high, above me height.
really a chore to climb into bed when your damn tired.
and really hard to climb out of bed when you just woke
i hate that stranded feeling once in bed. stupid.
bed scratch me AGAIN lar~ walau! freakin bleading real bad lar! OOOOWWWWWWwwwwwwIE!
sianded.


new furniture sucks~ so much dust! okay so its the dust from the production but wadever lar!
to people whose real sensitive especially in the respiratory system~ it SUCKS! and thanks arh
asthma attack for the freakin 3rd time today~
and when i woke from nap, got it AGAIN! screw it man!

stupid brain doesnt want to rest!
not working liao still want to be hero and stay awake.
today is the first time i can sit in the train playing stupid games on the phone trying desperately to stay awake while listening to music and et fall asleep!
dam i almost drop my phone a couple of times!


and you know what, that green handphone strap of mine broke for the second time and this time i dont have the luxury to collect the beads cos its on a crowded bus and its jerking from break overdose.
its scary when things happen like that.
all i did was to hold my handphone in my hands and wait for the bus to stop at my stop.
and all of a sudden you hear a couple of beads dropping, then it rained down.
its like a freaky scary movie where curses and anti-curses appear all the time to fight each other!
maybe someone's trying to curse me.... wa biang~ now i really freak out liao!

sianded, time to take a bath and fall asleep again...
ah tomorrow got steamboat wif a couple of friends.
i want to take picture~ buahahaha
i want a laptop and a Coolpix S4~ buahahaha
before i decide t go for the Digital SLR Cameras~ yea just maybe~














nikon website

2 Comments:

Blogger Yuchi said...

juz wanna wish my stalker a happy CNY

and pls...double decker beds do not last long...i know.

10:45 PM  
Blogger babypanda said...

aww so sweet~~~ huauauaua
SMOOCH~ heehee~ paiseh liao lar

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home