January 15, 2006

crap...damn...watever...yup...ciao

so i havent blogged in a long time. so my style of crapping might change. so what?
lives been as dull as it has been.
crap...
so the police sent me a mail to say that they are still invistigating my stolen wallet.
my last clue's came to a dead end after the CCTV came up with nothing cos its just a dummy that hasnt been wired at all.
damn...
so she still bothers me and thinks she can be a air-stewardess with japan airlines and loves to work out at a gym at bugis known as amoura. and she wants me to help her like spoon feed literally with school work, but i dont want to. so i am suppose to sympathise with her personal issues and communication inability, but sorry my EQ and IQ says no way. too bad, im just gonna be nasty with you cos i cant help it.
maybe i'll just say "SORRY LOR"
watever...
so i've been much happier these few days after all the raining and cold weather here and the sun seems so much more beautiful against the blue blue sky.
and i ate so much these few days i think im gonna have problems fitting into my new year clothes. and well maybe for my 21st brithday, i shall do the impossible of slimming down. nah... maybe not, something simpler like passing FUBDO with distinction and starting to teach swimming would be nice~
yup...
shall settled for that.
oh and its time to go for that trial, before it becomes another case of procrastination that never ends.

ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home