February 20, 2006

ICs, Stars and TOFU car

last saturday there was no choir practice to my surprise~
ahwell~ i was suppose to bring my scores for them to review anyway but then forgot lar~
last week was interesting cos its the suppose study week but we were all rushing assignments anyway.
waste time.
101
and a notice to my fellow FUBDO 0505A mates~
im sorrie that i will not be going for the next course with you guys as much as i would like to.
im view of the school system as well as their rules and regulation which i dont really like,
plus my stubborness in taking the risk and apply for local U... i decided to risk it and well we'll see lar...

then i went and spent a blardee $60/- on the new IC with interview from a delightful lady who symphatise with me. nice malay lady by the way~ chantik~!
took new photo and thumb print... everything new... wait 1 month and collect...
waste time waste money...
dont let me see you you blardee thief~! i'll tear you into pieces!

nice lunch with mother~
nice weather to get her outta the house and into the familar places she spent a long time ago...
too bad no time for shopping~ i know she like it lar~ haha

then dad very stress after work~ sianded... high blood pressure coming up again.

blarder got 12 points~ 1 less then me~ but then he clever mah~
whatever lar, he sure do better than me in A level one. confirm plus chop!

sister sick arh! viral attack so too bad no antiboitics for you.
no cookies and nice nice junk food for you too~ buahahahahaha sister eat all for you!
oops fat fat fat fat liao~ hahaha

last sat got charity dinner.
saw bryan wong 2 inches from my eye. not bad looking ehh~ haha
had o be impress with he's skill once on the stage with the mic anyway other than the quite lame jokes sometimes.
but the tongue skill realli good arh~ at least better than me~ haha
wa biang he's skin flawless lor~ no pimple arh~ smooth like baby backside~ HA!














ahwell its not like its the first time i saw people like them and not notice who they are.
taufik open door for me, help carry water for choir
sharon aw bang shoulder with me cos too crowded then smile smile sorrie sorrie~
JJ at funan shopping centre, stare at him and he smile back for almost 2 hours then realise who he is~ haiz... these are the few relatively recent thingy lar~ and im still as blur as usual. diaoz...

then after that dinner, i saw the tofu car~
need i say more...

















to the owner: dont catch me hor~ i admire your car lar~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home