January 29, 2006

CNY

CNY aka Chinese New Year~
something that we used to see as the time of the year when we get the chance to wear new clothes, shoes, and everything nice.
besides that we get to eat all a whole years worth of sweets, be naughty and escape scolding, stay up late, enjoy up to two days of school without the hazzle of homework to complete!

now that i've grown up a little more things are different.
money matters hold me back when i shop for new clothes, shoes and everything nice.
my figure and my shoe size is a huge worry and well its frustrating sometimes...
haha yea i admit.
eating is also a problem... you cant eat as happily and carefreely as you would when you are small cos they would say eat, eat!
now its like paiseh lar~ cannot eat like a glutton, must maintain my already WOW figure and well they wouldnt let me eat that much either anyway~
now that im grown up, i have to know that i must behave myself, or embarasse myself from my stupidity.
and with the way school are for me now. i'll ask you "what holiday?!"
i have tonnes of homework to complete admist the unbearable holiday mood. so tell me now. what holiday? i still have an exam on the immediate day after the supposed holiday!
anyway, its nice to see hows everyone especially when you meet them probably once a year.
although some of them you would rather not meet. sad case but well without that link that keeps you and them connected, theres a very high probability that you would rather not meet.
lol i think ive written too much sad sad stuffs liao~


anyway! for nicer sweeter stuffs~
eat more sweets,
stay sweet,
stay sweet with your honey if you have a honey(dont worry wont get fat one lar),
may your returns for any investements be sweet( and that includes school, work, love, and everything that has a return in anyway),
and well may everything run smoothly for ya!
good health and happy days are a must!
cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home