March 27, 2008

Balek Kampong Expressway (BKE)

An email i receive from my uncle...thx ar~

Here's a good one! typical Singapore humour using our short forms.

When Mas Selamat escaped from Whitley Detention Centre, he activated a sleeper I cell to provide a getaway car....
It was the first time the young driver met the famous leader and he was eager to help.
He asked Mas where he wanted to go so that he could further The JI Cause.
"Why don't you go overseas? We'll sneak you onto a flight to Indonesia. They won't extradite you there.... I can propose our 2 regional carriers - SIA is still number 1 because Security Is Absent. But MAS is giving it a good run for its money because MAS is also Mana Ada Security!"
"No, I'm afraid of flying. I want to stay in the car. I also wanna go to Malaysia because they are all expecting me."
"How so?"
"Every town has erected a sign announcing Selamat DATANG."
"Indeed! I had not noticed. You are truly a Leader... Which route shall we take?"
"That's easy. First we head west on the Balek Kampong Expressway (BKE), then we switch over to the SLE."
"Understood. But, remind me, what does SLE stand for?"
"Singapore's Latest Embarrassment"



.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home