March 23, 2008

煲电话粥。 get a hold of urself girl!?!












its the exams.... and the reports.... and the proposal...
die... im still slacking away... dreaming away....
stressed out... a lil vex this time round.
sleep, eat (especially chocolates), sleep some more....
am I that tired? i dunno... but....
i cant control myself... i just kept falling asleep
even now... i'm feeling really ZZzz....
my crave for chocolate cannot satisfy...
dunno Y... so far i only feel contented is i have that cuppa mocha from starbucks...
which is Y i had a grande cuppa for lunch the other day.
coffee for lunch? dont worry~ im not on diet for sure!

as of yesterday i finally understood what it means to 煲电话粥。
lol~ (^v^)
to think that i really like heating my handphone to the brink of exploding in my hands.
to recall that time when i stood under a tree in the rain to do just that.
to remember the nights when i deliberately took a long walk home just to do that.
to smile at the girl who sat at that same spot i sat the last time just to talk a little longer.
to reminisce that warmth and gladness, knowing that someone remembers and wants ur attention too.
according to the K歌之王 Edison Chen, it means something nice~ harhar
but then it high time i wake up from all the dreams which might only be dreams afterall~
im not trying to put myself down... but
this is what clear minded people keeps reminding me... its going to be just a dream. T.T
so they say to me....
be a good ger, mug for the exams and really behave myself.
ya ya ya~ i can hear u~ i've been obvious, naughty and really distracted blah blah...
okay~ im trying really hard here la...

sometimes i feel that its good enough already~(^-^)
sometimes i feel really sucky...('n')
sometimes i want to slap myself so hard that i'll really wake up...(*x*)
sometimes i dunno why im trying so hard anyway...(~-~)
Geez... what am i doing to myself?! (!_!)
My brain isnt mine anymore... its ALIVE...
Eww... sometimes, like NOW, it feels so EEyeR~(>.<)

tsk tsk... ahNgee... tsk tsk tsk!

oh wait!!
oops... its not ahNgee thats naughty, its EvilNgee!
okay, EvilNgee... time take a hike.
I promise i'll let you return once the exam's over okay~?
lol against my better judgement... as usual...

DamN! ahNgee... get a hold of urself girl !!?! (",)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home