April 28, 2005

no.61

i didnt know that i blog/crap so damn much until i saw how many entries i actually have in like less than half a year(60) this is the wonderfully crappy 61st haha!!!... hmm...
guess i have much more time and energy to crap online than anything else!

well i hate people quarrelling around me especially if its my family members!
my goodness you dont know how irritated i get when i hear the shouts and screams!
well i almost stomp out of the house just now... and as usual its my brother and my mother screaming each others heads off at each other... BAH!!!
so noisy so irritating cant stand it! well i cant stand anyform of quarrel at all unless it involves me (but usually i end up laughing over it before everyone cos i dont see sense in it at all!)
well not that i dont see the sense in it but its like all of us feel better after screaming at nonsense and hurting each other and then realise that its all over practically nothing... haiz... talk about the delimma of life.

actually i've been in an extremelly foul temper this week.
why?! why the HELL do you even ask?!
haha just to emphasise my point haha!!! no offense okay!
its da foot... stupid foot stupid virus...
its hurting like hell everytime i walk that i gave up trying to make myself comfortable...
well this time there were a lot more blister that develope as compared to the lone one the last time... at it hurt a lot more then last time... cant walk liao lar!!!
got attachment tomolo.... can dont go....? haiz of course i know cannot lar!
must attend and let ppl smirk at me...haiz who will believe in a young oversized overweight swimming coach? haha i dont think i will in the first place... haiz...

i just pia finish the Da Vinci Code then now 'pia'ing the Angels & Demons.
well nice book! havent read one thats so nice for a long long time!
the last few that i read were really boring! ZZZzzzz.....
watever~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goodness! What happened to your foot? Jeez I'm so backward in your entries... after exams I shall pop by and read backwards... but you take good care and rest yourself well ok? and hey! I believe in you hor! so you mustn't lose faith in yourself... must teach me how to swim one day ok? =)
oh and I like the da vinci code. very fascinating book ^_^

-charm

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home