April 29, 2006

280406. having a thumbdrive makes a difference.

I just arrive at work and to my horror. I realize I’ve been cheated by my watch!
My watch shows time that is 10 minutes late as compared to that of the MRT’s.
No wonder I keep getting confused at work.
And this means that when I thought that I am 5 minutes early, I am in fact 5 minutes late for work!
Siao! No wonder I feel funny everytime Melvin called.

I wonder if the customers from yesterday will come today…
Ahwell~

Helped a foreigner this morning on the way to work at Dhoby Ghaut NEL station.
Forgot to ask for name or where he’s from~ but sounds Australian.
Seems that he’s card got problem, cannot get into the NEL station.
Lucky I go help him cos nobody cared to~
Sometimes I just wish Singaporeans have a little bit more initiative and cared to help others a little more not money wise but action wise.
Ahwell~ at least I made someone happy today!

Since there’s no customer at the moment, let talk politics.
This apparently is the first time PAP doesn’t get the overall in charge at the parliament automatically cos not enough seats.
This is something new~
Too bad I cant vote. So no special feeling or incline to chap siao politics anyway.
I live in hougang. And we are split into 3 parts already. And my GRC belongs to Aljunied. Yea far far from me but dunno why I under them also. Sorry lar I don’t have politics mind-set. Still underage I guess haha!
Since the media cannot report anything that’s involved with the opposition party, I shall fill in a little of what I saw last night.

According to my brother, PAP has all they need for a proper election.
Opposition don’t have.
Why?
PAP has their nice van decorated with PAP symbol with the clean white flag waving in the wind as they put up their posters on the lamp posts.
And those volunteers are wearing the signature white-tee. Nice right~
The opposition. Normal van , no design and symbol. Volunteers wear normal casual wear. No advertising of themselves at all except the boards.
So saying, so ordinary, so visually quiet.
This morning, on the way to NEL, I saw the posters.
PAP ones are always on top of the opposition party.

One board from the opposition party caught my eye.
“You Have A Choice!”
Think about it… =)
Anyway it is going to be a rather interesting election this time round and I an enjoying being a spectator.

Ahh got customer~ 2 St Nicholas girls shopping before Sports Day this afternoon~
haha

hmm…. 1130 liao~
so fast when you have customers… when is the next one arriving?
Hmm… stupid skin stupid me. Got paper cut again. On top of the previous somemore! Siao liao! Painful sia~ and its bleeding! WAAaaaaa….. sob sob!

You know its interesting when some people can fill their blogs with interesting stuffs without divulging their personal lives. Kinda like the celebrities who hold onto their privacy very tightly and I respect that!
Why is it that I cannot get the attention of readers?
Why cant I deliver something that you want to read?!
Guess my grey shell not that bright afterall~ eheheh

Its only 1145 and I have already written so much!
Oh dear~ sorry arh~ you guys must be tired of reading already!
Okay okay I shall leave this alone until I really cannot tahan then I write ok!
Ciao

Ahh now that I’m done with lunch, I met with this sister and her little sister from the same school. RVPS. What school is that? Big sister in red tie I presume is a prefect or even a head prefect in school is plain RUDE! Her sister wants to see stickers and I kept my distance when I saw the fear in big sister’s eye to force them to buy or something. And since I kept my distance I prefer some respect as a person.
In bid to bring her sister away from the sticker stall, she kept saying: “那里没有人,没有人在啦!” (theres nobody there…)
Because of that I walked nearer to check out what she really wants and I actually wanted to give her sister some plain stickers for fun. And she repeat even louder tugging at her sister : “没有人,没有人在啦!” all the while glancing at me.
WTH?! You CANNOT see me arh! Please show some respect okay! Or and now I finally see the school name on her sister’s PE-tee.
RIVER VALLEY PRIMARY SCHOOL.

Its 1840 now. The number 7 on the keypad is officially SPOILT cos the covering of the keypad fell off finally.
I had an enormous order from Ruth, a very nice girl from SingaporeChineseGirlSchool. She took orders from her classmates and got me ten sets of stickers. Without her orders, I would be left with only a miserable 9 orders for today.
Surprisingly the stamp orders today exceeds expectation.
The only down side is the irritating management here expecially this 23 year old female YL. Super irritating keep asking order number and suan you when very little.
Super thick skin and very zuai:拽 as we would put it in Chinese.
One girl quit cos of her~ see the power!
Or I would put it rather inelegantly: 贱嘴巴.

Time for a little exercise: packing the stock and then to dinner. Time 1925.

Ahh dinner of oyster mee sua MMmmm nice~
Then back to work where I meet this teacher again.
He bought original stickers from me. That means no printing at the same price.
Save me work haha~ he bought the S$14.90 one somemore!
Mr Lee from River Valley~ geez~
Ahwell~ its always that handful of students that spoil the reputation of the school even though majority are very much well behaved.
He’s a very nice teacher and well he has two very nice children. A big sister and a small brother~ CUTE! Minus the ugly~ hehheh!

Order number excluding the ten is 15. that makes a grand total of 25 plus 8 self inking stamp orders! WOW! An achievement for myself haha~
Oh yea I fixed the number 7 liao~ haha not bad ehh!
And I’m loving the feeling of possessing a thumb drive. Wow! Save me the trouble of updating blog every night as I can type and save and upload into the blog and publish!
Buahahahaha
Call me dumb but I believe an Imation 1GB thumb drive at 98 dollars is worth it okay~ time check: 2115


point to note. no customer from yesterday came.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home