May 03, 2006

another episode at work.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006. Four more days to Voting Day.
Due to that, we can’t have the much needed choir practice that afternoon.

Its already 1239, I only sold I stamp order.
Uhoh…..
Nothing much to do so I rearranged the ‘stall’ and it’s much tidier and neater to me. I don’t know how the other colleges will react to that. But I don’t care! Haha

Time to fill in on what happened last weekend.
I broke my nail at the pink part. Hurt like OOOOooooo…..
And of all things, I had to work the next day (Sunday).
Although the really belated family gathering was really fun, I had to think of a way to fix that nail somehow.

I didn’t come up with anything good enough and it was a torture to wash up all day.
Just when I reach PS that day, this nail saloon caught my eye.
Maybe they can do something about it.
I grind through until lunch break. Ran to the saloon and enquire.
This girl, I think her name was angela or something... cant recall , said the only thing they can do for my kinda damage was to make acrylic nail.
WTH is that?!
Well its just a rather painful procedure of applying a paste like acrylic onto the nails and well besides the buffing and filing that was already pain pain.
But the result was WOW.
A layer of protection that felt almost real, clear and a little hazy, it still shows the nail color as well as the line of the crack from beneath.
10 dollar for a 5 minute process that grant you a painless recovery. Not bad at all. But no thanks I don’t want another episode of pain and torture!
Plus I had express manicure that’s of the color that I like. Silver. Nice~

Something really funny must have happened to me unknowingly.
I actually climbed out of bed early today and went downstairs to swim.
It’s been so long and the water really felt good, except I can feel that I wasn’t as fit as I used to be. It would be perfect if the water is cooler chillier.
I have to train up again somehow.
Besides I feel good now at work ignoring the ache and the ultra dry eye and hair…
Hehheh… good ar? A swim in the morning before work.
I shall try the 0630 early swim tomorrow…
And have BIG BREAKFASAT buahahahahah! Waste all the workout!

Ahh~ finally settled down to G-Wrap my phone.
$58/- Cost me a bomb though but I’m happy with the results so far.
Until I have complains, I’ll just settle and be glad with this design.
And during which my watch decided to die at around 1930.
So there goes another $8/- to CityChain to replace the dead battery.
Ahwell… :)

haha CP and BL came over yesterday to get some stickers. CP's brother needs them.
i bought 2 foolscape booklets at $450. now i have a feeling that i have to use them urgently.
ahh~ good... start studying... anything. how about sprites for a start?
hmm....
closed late and ZZZzzzz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home