October 11, 2006

message to neglected & note to self

A 8 to 6 job in a hospital (everyday except sunday) and a full time degree course with BradfordUniversity isnt good for family and friendly relationships.
they would think that your are being plain irritating by not checking and replying the emails flying all over, and grasping every chance to nap and rest.

think people think. i only have less than 40 hours to myself and im splitting them for hygiene, rest and my personal time. on top of that these 40 hours are for completing my papers and projects. which i have 2 on average to complete every week and time isnt on my side. Please im making an effort already so gimme some slack so that i can breath in these intermitten episodes of asthma in the hazy and challenging atmosphere.

i hardly have time to even update my blog not to say read others and mails only those related to school are sieved out at the fastest speed i can to maximise my time.

im trying im trying... besides we have the holidays coming and i do reply smses dont i ?!
yes SMSes are good and really kind on me. i'll improve my service and efficiency towards you my family and friends. i too need attention like you but theres a limit to wat i can achieve.

peace out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home