August 09, 2006

because i dont feel like it

i asked, "why didnt you pick up the phone call?"
reply, " because i dont feel like it"

thats the reply i got from my brother
why he pissed off. i dont know and personally im too tired to care also.

FUCK van for she's back. no wonder my brother dont want me to see who he's studying with last sunday. must be you BITCH. how can you support actions like
i call my sister see if she can bring me to dinner you wait ar and her reply,
haha okay settle liao then give me a call.

im so sick and tired especially after the lets watch a show at 1030 instead of 8 and let me know after the tickets are bought. FUCK lar im sick and tired of last minute calls for movies and unwanted and not needed initiative especially to a movie so distasteful and boring with throughly mindless plot as HARD CANDY. please, critics are not always right.

my job's probably taking a turn for the worse as my condition is taking a turn for the worse.
im considering a 6 month to 9 month condition before i quit and probably sooner if i cant handle school as well. its always jennifer this and that and always whats-my-name-again...

the last thing i need is a PMS episode from my brother.
supper. eating. i need a break so i took out my music. he says dont do that i ask why i needed something to relieve myself. he buay song. i continue to sms and talk to my friend he says "hang up" i dont and he starts chanting "hang up hang up...." i hang up. continue to sms and he gets pissed off. what?! isnt that what he ALWAYS do on suppers like this?! ALL THE BLOODY TIME. i pleaded begged and scolded no use he still does that. and i FUCKING CANT?! FUCK!!
and vanessa dont make me call you. please disappear into thin air and make it FAST.

and if anyone of you want to complain. FUCK OFF. this is my blog and i can grumble and complain all i want instead of telling you what interesting things some bloggers are telling you cos frankly im not interested in what you are interested in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home