July 05, 2006

thoughts on the bosses

its been a while and well frankly speaking, i've only started working for less than 2 weeks and im thinking of quitting already. not beacause of anything but the old bosses have this habit of being very impatient and rather forgetful. giving me a 'why cant you do it properely' when they are the ones who pushed me away and took over the job or took the phone from me to converse. funny that i heard the job that gives you 80% and above happiness will keep you. i wonder how much this is for i'm bent on staying for at least 6 months first. because i want to lar. besides i thought the job was quite wonderful when the girl i taking over was on leave. they had to pass things for me to do and allow me to do certain things that were suppose to be my job because they are busy with something else. isnt it wonderful when i get to do things my way and do it properely.

ahh anyway i have a couple of thanks to say to alot of people later when i have the time to pop in again~
till next time i'll be trying to get as much sleep as i can for i sleep late and wake early!
830am to 530pm job. man i'm tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home