June 10, 2006

090606 (Friday)

1100hrs and I already sold 2 stickers to a student. I have THE feeling for today.

I was thinking… should I get leave for Sunday and concentrate on packing up, rest early for Monday’s very early flight. Maybe I should.
I mean why not?? I don’t want to go over there and be all sleepy and blur from lack of sleep.

Sometimes I feel that the AngMo are too much for themselves. They think they are BIG or something and they have the right to complain, make a lot of noise over sesame and look you in the eyes with their huge eyeballs trying to press you into the ground with the stare.
And the rich, wa different price tag also must complain ar? Things are arrange like this. Assorted items are 5 dollars not all. Cannot put 5 dollar here isit? 990 and 5 dollar to you is nothing when you have your dinner in a French restaurant why karchiau me with that 450? Okay lar so that equals to your one cup of tea expensive. So don’t buy lar! Haiz… its very cheap for DVD already lar! Don’t kiam lar.
You don’t have to be mean just to prove you are right ok.

Sianded…

1311hrs
After lunch and another BIATCH came. A major bitch. Bitch and bitch non stop about me not noticing her hovering around the sticker stall, not walking to her when she’s here, not attending to her immediately. OMFG! You who? I notice you?? Have you noticed yourself in the first place? Are you THAT noticeable?! FUCK YOU! I’m packing up and all I can see are the DVDs. Have you heard of the word: concentrate?? ‘I’m rushing to the airport. I called and called you! How can you leave a number that doesn’t reach you here?! And you mother….’ FUCK YOU! Are you dumb or what? I can’t hear you! You were shopping for DVDs around me and you say you’re rushing to the airport? I say BULL SHIT and full of crap! And if you harass my mother during that call, you are so damn girl. BITCH is an understatement for you girl. So old liao still cannot think rationally. Girl you better watch out. Hazel Wong.

1430hrs
Now that I am reasonably cooled off, I realize that good customers make my day too. Simple things like asking for directions and then thanking me is a rather simple and small gesture but every time I get these responses, it makes my day. Seriously, even a smile does the trick and all it took till now is a grand total of 4 customers non related to sticker business at all. I’m still pissed off with that person yes but I won't let it carry on. It has got to stop here. Kitty and Pig are coming down later to ‘pei’ me. Since they are bored and I need support why not hehheh. Something I learn from this book I read from the shelf called: How To Get What You Want in the Workplace by John Gray. The author of: Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. It’s interesting to see things from the Mars and Venus point of view spelt clearly in the books.

1909hrs.
Nice dinner at the Bratwurst shop. The lady gave me tomato ketchup and cheese today by pure mistake but the meal was wonderful! Its like addition of 2 ingredient made it WONDERFUL! Then of course it may be the company.
Kitty and Pig came down but kitty had of course her other half to attend to lar heehee.
And well they, knowing that I am a very lazy person decide to celebrate my birthday for me instead of waiting for me. And so they decide to book me on the 30th June for a dinner and some simple fun of getting together lor. Its nice and especially when I don’t have to do anything at all buahahahhahaah!!!!

We shifted the stall again and this time it just suddenly brought a lot of customers to us. But we have casualty during the process of course. Melvin scraped his skin off his fingers. OOooo…..

And so now I am doing the same old thing again. Nothing besides being the information counter for Carrefour, which I have a good mind to tell them off already, and not being able to sell more stickers. I’m stuck at 10. K

Kids these days don’t say Thank You anymore.

2032hrs, Sales no:11
Note to myself. Find the CD version of YanZi’s Live concert in HongKong 2005 (孙燕姿 飞跃红勘 香港演唱会).

2105hrs.
My dad just got home from work and I am going to start packing up for closing. Cant wait to get back home already and well I’m tired la. Rest day tomorrow or so I think says my conscience. Haven’t done the French song yet… oh dear…
Ngee OUT. ;)


ps i got the leave for sunday. i think i deserve it... hehheh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home