May 18, 2006

17.05.06 1122hrs

17.05.06 1122hrs
I didn’t mean to not update for so long and suddenly…there you go there are a couple to read through. ;)
i finally settled the standard first aid thingy and well since my previous one has expired, I had to go thought the whole thing again. Ah well… and that’ because my cert from SSA and NSC had finally arrived after being overdue for quite a while.

I was thinking on the train this morning of what did I miss out last week which I would like to place in the blog as a part of my memory in the cyberspace.
Although we use less than 10% of the brain in our lifetime I think I have to borrow the power of IT to help me with these. Sorry ar~ my brain I think 99% of my brain is inept.

Actually I just remembered that I missed out a night out with Selin&Tammie. It was 11.05.06 at PS for dinner at Swensen’s. fish and chips and sticky chewy chocolate! MMmmm…. Then we shopped at Carrefour, I had to buy stock for dinner tomorrow as its Vesak. Holiday lar…
Its nice to be out with them again, catching up on whats happening and what did I miss~

And yesterday, I was out with Pig. Had to settle some stuffs like my membership cards, tickets from sistics and well… just to hang out with her. Small girl and well I feel that she needs some fresh air and just walk walk lor. Zinger meal was nice although I took too much chili sauce. Bought lots of things. Tee for my mum and my brother a couple of jersey. 2 cute badges from art friend and well best of all was the fact that it felt so nice to be out with her.
And yea as usual gossip lor what else. It’s a pity that some of our friends are starting to feel rather irritated at the lack of outings and the lack of attention that we pay to them. But the thing is if you want attention, just call me.
Speaking of that, I have a few someone to contact so that irritation doesn’t get the best of us.

1252hrs
Somehow all I had today was the same old I’ll come back again.
Still no sales today and im getting bored.
Sent last 2 day’s stamp orders by sms. Cost me 4 of them.
I think im going for makan. Maybe my luck will change for the better this way…
I think I read too much poems just now from this book on sale called ‘women without man”.

1354hrs.
Yup lunch was good although I had to restrain myself from having the sausage on bun with mustard and sauerkraut. And it wasn’t as nice as I had envisioned as I forgot to bring my storybook with me this morning. And I had to charge my phone at the phone charger here in Carrefour. Forgot to charge it last night and 1 bar wont last me long during work. Cost 2 dollars and it was really efficient and safe.
Darn I have to do stock taking again. And to make things worse, I’m wearing a skirt instead of pants today… oh bother!
And according to my eyes this morning, the spare in the cupboard is really really messy. Jumbled all over the cupboard. I wonder who did that!

1406hrs.
Ahh finally a customer.
I was looking for the Carrefour personnel who could help her with the inflatable bed when she suddenly told me that she wanted stickers from me. I was delighted when I hear that but I wanted to settle her bed first.
She was rather anxious about the stickers and well I wont be going anywhere anytime soon also. But its nice to know that I am going to have a sale from a thoughtful lady who would rather look for the people herself and let me continue with this mindless rambling on the computer. I feel much better now~ ahh nice customer makes our day and our nice service makes their day. Isn’t it nice when we make each other’s day better by being nice to each other?


0003 hrs
now that im home and safe, i just want to add that i saw weini and the girls today~
its been so long and really its nice to see them! finally! got K'ers that K near me and amost every week!! WOHOO~
too bad my uncle had to go meeting or else i'll have a ride home liao~ ahwell!
by the way, anyone want to go china with me?? im looking for a mate to join me~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home