May 06, 2006

Sausage with bun and sauerkraut

1111hrs
Shyt man! I must be aging really really fast!
I forgot to bring along my thumbdrive along to work for the second consecutive day already!
My goodness! Is this a sign from up there that I have to listen to my mother and buy my brother a thumbdrive for his use?!
Waaaaaa~ okay lor! Since her birthday is coming and well I don’t mind being a goody daughter anyway~
Haha! Jaa~ time to go buy thumbdrive and well I’ll be back.

1221hrs
OOooo… tonight working to end with CP.
Yeah! I wonder if she want to do the DVD or the sticker section?
I prefer the sticker section though.
Time for lunch bah….
After this customer that is…

1502hrs
Ahh today when I thought I can work until 5 and go home~ I receive a call asking if I can work full~ I don’t mind the extra money lar~ but it would be nice to go home early haha~ but counting the days that im working this month, I really don’t mind extra hours!

Have you ever been disgusted with anything that some parents do during shopping?
I just got the nauseating feedback from a parent’s action for the sake of her child.
She lined the shopping cart with bare pillows from the pillow crate and allow her child to stand and play with the pillows. Taking even longer to decide which is puffier than the rest so that that boy gets comfortable.
My goodness! How can you be so inconsiderate and allow your child to dirty the pillows?! And do you have any idea that there are people out there who might want to buy that pillow?? And do you know that there are parents before you doing that same thing to the pillows already?? How can you let him sleep and play on the dirty pillows?? My goodness! Vicious cycle indeed!

Anyway im still stuck at 3 orders for today and my nose is complaining already from the dry dry air.
Im going to get that MP3 after all since Creative’s price for 1GB is at $199/- hehheh thanks to Selin san.

1537hrs
Its like a slow death when you cut yourself at the flesh above the nails and with the passing of each day, you cut yourself at the same spot deeper and deeper until it bleeds…. Now I have a bloody finger. Lucky it’s the index of people might think that I’m swearing at them haha!

1748hrs
I’m working full afterall.
Ahwell~ more money lar! But for a Friday I think my sales so far aren’t good enough.
9 orni(only)
I’m tired and we are still waiting for arrival of stock. After which I think I’ll go for dinner.
Sausage with bun and sauerkraut. MMmmmm I love the sauerkraut only! Haha!

2005hrs.
I haven’t had dinner yet and I’m wondering if I should work tomorrow…
Anyway today’s sales 1703.00
Yea… maybe I should work lar…
Hmm……

Anyway its 2222 and I’m just starting to pack up.
Today’s total 2304. Not bad lar~
And I’m still thinking of should I work ornot….

Its 060506 1355hrs and I’m still at home
So I’m not working lar! Fei hua!
I just want to add that i didnt buy the MP3 cos no time to look and well i also dont have the chance to have the Sausage with bun and sauerkraut... T.T i want my sauerkraut!! =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home