May 17, 2006

15.05.06 1331 hrs

15.05.06 1331 hrs
It’s been a while since I wrote in on a day at work.
Yea I’ve been slacking and well now that I’m back I felt lethargic and totally burned out.
To make things worse, I got the rejection letter from NUS already and my hopes are pinned on NTU now.
I’m feeling that dread aching up my spine when my mum called just before choir practice last Saturday that there’s a letter from NUS and she will open and call me later.
Totally spoiled my mood after that.

But today I’m cheerful although im tired after stocking facing and stock taking.
Cos this cheerful lady actually thanks me and praised me for a little action of telling her where the price checker is… isn’t it wonderful when customers who came after that are almost as cheerful and kind as her?!
The dread has finally settled and I’m getting ready for the next phrase of pleading and begging.
I never know that I have to BEG and PLEAD to pay to go to school…
Such a feeling man…
Time for lunch I feel as my stomach grumbles…

1441 hrs
I had Swiss Cheese Pork for 2 consecutive days already and I’m not tired of it!
In fact I love the sauerkraut so much I think I’m hooked badly onto it!
Yesterday’s dinner + lunch was with brother. Ban Mian and Tom Yam Ban Mian. Today Shirleen’s grandpa’s in hospital and critical condition… so she’s not coming down for dinner so what should I have for dinner??.... hmm….
Speaking of which, I’m overdue for blood donation…
Anyway I was going to say that I’m beginning to enjoy meal breaks at work.
Bringing my TaPao to the pantry, having a super cold drink at 60 cents and reading my story book. What a life!
If only I can live like that studying and not working…

1707 hrs
I just made my 11th sales being the first stamp order for today.
Not a bad day at all actually but I would prefer the air condition to be stronger as agreed by almost all of my customers. Yea its freaking warm and still in here. No air.
Im going to faint… *blonk*

I think I’m going for my dinner soon and well~ finish another part of the rather intriguing book that I’m reading from Val Mc-something. I don’t like her novels for Lindsay Gordon but this one novel for Tony Hills is captivating me at the moment although the real sucker hasn’t arrive as yet.
Hmm… what should I have for dinner…..

I’ll be back.
Speaking of which I have 96 dollars with someone… ahh money for something…
What should I eat for dinner... decisions decisions decisions…

1917 hrs
Ahh~ I was thinking of the sausages for dinner but then I decided to have the fried mee hoon and the gigantic fish cake. Plus 100plus. Not bad for dinner actually although I thought I would be more satisfied if I had the Swiss Cheese Pork with lots of sauerkraut on a toasted crispy bun. And come to think of it, it cost me 3.60 when I have the Carrefour tag instead of 4.60 good ehh~
Yup the books heating up although I thought it wasn’t as captivating as some of those I had read before. Maybe it’s the style. Don’t know lar.
And while I was walking to the shop from the backdoor, the thought of recording sprang and surprise even myself. I wonder what it takes for me to just make that belated appointment and be committed to that.
Just as what Gregory said. We need something concrete to cement that commitment to the one thing that we want to do. Like booking and finalizing the procedure of the concert hall for this years concert such that we chorale feel the need to be committed.
Maybe I need to book that appointment with them to finally feel that I AM going to do it.

2020 hrs
I just finished the wedding stickers orders that I was suppose to do that day at ToaPayoh. I felt so bad now that I forgot to SMS her the time where she can find me...
But all’s well as she got her stickers and I manage to churn my brain juices with creativity to come up with something that I’m pleased with and I can see that she is too although I thought she would be more happy if the stickers have the picture of the couple silhouette that she envisioned.
Weddings are such nice events and I feel that it’s my duty to bend the rules a little to give them what they want for their weddings… =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home