May 19, 2006

18.05.04 1927hrs.

18.05.04 1927hrs.
I started work today at 4 because a certain someone has lessons at night and had to leave by then.
Guess what~ he didn’t even come for work today.
I was shocked when I arrive at work and well I thought its my fault but after checking with manager, yup I’m not in any wrong. Phew!
Anyway I finished stock facing and arrangement and just had my dinner of what else other than Swiss Cheese Pork in a roll with mustard and sauerkraut.
Lucky I had a couple of orders right after I arrive and I have a grand total of 4 only. Better than zero aint it?
Today I woke at 10. Early for a day when I’m not working or working late.
Went to Sistics to get tickets for arts fest and a couple more shows. Total up to a frightening 380.40 dollars.
I think the bulk came from the tickets to CABARET which cost me about 1 week worth of working hours. But my aunty Panda deserve it lar~ she’s been working like nobody’s business just to keep herself afloat. Moreover she took care of me for the past few arts festivals and well a lot of those tickets she bought and never took a cent from me for them.
Its time I do something for her lar.

And geri if you are reading this by any chance at all…
I have a tour to china from the 12 to the 19 tentatively and well my parents are still negative about the Japan trip. I appreciate the gesture very very much but I think its better for me to postpone this trip for now okay?~
We’ll do something else in place of this them yea? Something in Singapore something fun.:) I really appreciate and well yea got anything just call lar. I’m quite free if I make myself free at the moment. Flexible working hours and shifts lar~

2042hrs.
I want to go home. I want to go home. I want to go home…
I’m tired and I don’t have any sales besides the 4 until now….
And that darn Ronny is right behind me talking on the phone non stop! *@^)($^P(!*U#E)!

2044hrs.
AHHHHHHHhhhhhh…………
When will 930 come?!
I want to go home~~!
2058hrs.
Yesh yesh!!! My watch says 2110 already and I don’t care im keeping the stuffs slowly so that I can finish by 2130. buahahaha home finally!!! Yesh I miss home so so much

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home