June 10, 2006

08 06 2006 1133 hrs.

Today is my first day back at PS after working at Taka for almost 2 weeks.
It felt scary for the number of customer here’s really quiet as compared to Taka.
I wonder how many customers I would get today.
Ahh forgot to bring thumbdrive.

I don’t want to slack just because I’m going to quit and go over to working for the clinic. It’s too awful being so cold and heartless.
This job has given me a lot to start with and I should at least learn to be grateful in the first place.

Anyway I have rather sore eyes today. It’s like my eyes are popping out of their sockets and tender to the touch and every blink I take till now.
I wonder if it’s the side effects of the very bad cold I was recovering from for the past 2 days. It’s simply terrible having a running nose, ice-cold limbs and fever.
Nothing can soothe the horrible ordeal and I’m just glad it’s going away.
Clarinase does help if not at least a little.

I wonder if its just coincidence that I got the bad cold on the 6th of June of 2006. 666, what a number to get people excited especially after the DaVinciCode episode. And to think that there’s a gossip online that there is a baby born that day at 0606 hrs. OOooooo scary huh?

My main concern now is packing up.
I haven’t even started packing up for the China trip and im starting to get worried already. It’s like ‘Die….. Haven’t started packing…. Wonder if I have enough to pack and wear there…. Oh no…. How how?...’

1423hrs
OOoooo…. So PS Carrefour does sell luggage! And oh at a rather cheap price for the moment also from what I see~ hmm…. I ought to call dad and tell him about this.
Anyway I just came back from lunch with a miserable 1 sale from myself. This is pathetic!
And so I spent lunch mulling over nothing in particular. All I did was eat BurgerKing’s majesty burger meal in view of Garfield’s second movie. Not bad tasting and well I think I’m hooked with hot tea for the moment to warm myself up. PS Carrefour is unusually cold today. Must be the rain.
And then I was back at Best to have a look at the digi-cameras. Although I would like one with a filter and lots of professional stuffs, I have to settle for the Nikon Coolpix S4 for the moment. It’s the best I can ask for with a 10x optical Zoom, 4 mega pixel and well instead of rechargeable batteries, it takes AA size batteries. A welcoming feature just in case the plugs overseas cannot take Singapore’s plug shapes.
However it costs 599.00 after GST and I’m still worried about the 4 mega pixel instead of 6. I worry too much liao hor…?
And being the greedy me, I want that MP3 player also lor! 215.00 if price hasn’t raise or better still drop!
Still no one buying…. Ahh…. Siao liao!

1557hrs
Wow! Manager came to give me my pay and 3 sales came! This must be magic!
Ahh goody can buy camera! ;)

1611hrs
Wonder if anyone out there prefers recorded concert versions of songs as compared to the studio recorded versions of the same CDs.
It always sounds more professional to me. The feeling that the singer puts into each of these songs during concerts backup by the raw feeling from the audiences feeding the singer and driving them on to express the song even better than studio perfected.
Even the musicians and percussionists react to the drive and feel.
Otherwise I would opt for the rehearsals pr unplug versions of the songs. The carefree and pure enjoyment spilling from the speakers could just melt me.
But there are exceptions for singers with really nice songs but cannot perform live. Aww… its sad but sound engineers can do wonders when they edit recordings. Yes believe that.

1914hrs
Ahh… A filling dinner of my favorite Swiss Cheese Pork on a bun with mustard and lots of sauerkraut together with a nice cold pick lemonade from Snapple.
And I found the stock has arrived. Cold when I came back.
So off to stock facing and stock check. And well its already 1900hrs and I’m still sitting here cold with only 4 stamp and 1 sticker order for today…

1049hrs on 090606
I sold a total of 5 stickers and 6 stamps last night. Phew!
1100hrs and I already sold 2 stickers to a student. I have THE feeling for today.
I was thinking… should I get leave for Sunday and concentrate on packing up, rest early for Monday’s very early flight. Maybe I should.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home