June 27, 2006

My lost wisdom(tooth)



















Dear Tooth Fairy,

i'm so sorry about the lost of yet another tooth to the dentist.
but it was meant to be.
Dr David Wong told me to remove this possible problematic wisdom tooth 6 years ago and i refused. maybe i should have for i have to remove it due to the unexpected decay of the tooth after i cracked it from a grain of sand.
and now i'm blaming myself for not taking a photo of the lost soul for rememberance... poor thing....

it was BLARDEE PAINFUL i tell you. and the aftermath even worse... T.T
my goodness...
It has been one hour already and i'm still shaking from the trauma, and now i'm feeling rather worn out from the PAIN after the extraction.
all i want now is relieve any form of relieve, let me bite your arm, scream at you or just cry.
OWWWWwwwwwwwwwiiiieeee...........................

apologetically(and-in-pain very),
ahNgee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home