June 20, 2006

YoHoo~ I'm Back from China!!

YoHoo~ I'm Back!!! and i am glad to for its so sad when i receive SMSes that my sister misses me and was crying for me to get home. Awww... she's such a cutie... so nice to feel her again~

I came back on 20/06/2006 at around 0050hrs

it was a bumpy ride and i was in and out of a rather interesting coma on the plane.
maybe its the plane maybe its me. but i cant seem to stay awake for nuts.
and something interesting, i actually spotted sprites when the plane was nearing Singapore.
i was just staring out the window in the rather dim cabin and saw massive columbia clouds in the distance.
there were lightening and i cant hear the thunder at all. then it hit me to look out for sprites as it's the perfect situation. Dark, eye level to the clouds top surface. and then i saw them. blue red white not always following the area where lightening strikes. and them we left the clouds behind and clear skies filled with diamonds flickering at me. my goodness. looking at the stars filled skies from the window's really something. too bad i cant take any pictures cos the window was too fogged up for the camera lenses to capture anything. T.T

it took me 15 minutes to upload the first 512MB SD card and i have another 2 to go. in total i used up 1280MB of memory and took a total of 1417 photos. still i had to control. i used 16 lithium AA sized batteries in all and i'm left with only 70yuan about 14Singapore dollars. i amlost missed all these because i forgot to bring the camera on the say when i left. i made over 60 calless to my brother and he never woke up. yea i dont know how but yea. and thanks to my daddy and mother who went back and got it for me. ;)

i donated 50Singapore dollars to the FloodVictims of Fujian which became 250yuan. a small sum to us but a massive sum to them. we bought 4D by liase with people back at home and we almost hit jackpot. 2965 wasnt the number. ahwell.

i'll update later cos im feeling sleepy again. time to ZZZzzzz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home