July 30, 2006

my mental diarrhoea

my mind must be going through some kinda constipation.
its like full of stuffs waiting to just escape the grey cage into the stinky air.
(its the seventh month where people burn lots of 'money' and my body happens to possess a rather weak ventilation system...)
i dont know man~
i mean i feel as if my brain's filled up to the brim with something and i cant get it out. i dont know if its high blood pressure but it sure doesnt feel good and im having problem concentrating and taking things in.
im broke, sleepy and rather listless and lifeless everyday. i dont want to but i just cant find that power plant im me thats supposed to be working.
i dont even have the energy to finish a song during vocal training!
What Is Happening?! Oh No!.........


just last few days ago, the news of human H5N1 virus sent chills down my back.
i was thinking like oh SHIT! im in Singapore which happens to be in the center of the countries(okay most) with deaths confirmed due to H5N1. are we next?!
trust me, Singapore is so small we could just die out.


imagine first human species to die out: Singaporeans

i had lots of thoughts going through like writing a will, or saying I LOVE YOU to my family before H5N1 comes here. i wanted to regurgitate my thoughts here first thing but i went straight to bed instead.
and then its the war thats happening somewhere near us.
the thoughts of people running from missles and crys of mothers over lifeless bodies of their children torn apart from the force of missle impact seemed rather far fetched.
im here grumbling and cusing the morning that came always too soon and people are dying, suffering much worse fate than mine here.
Missles VS Tsunami.
which is worse?
A Tsunami can sink Singapore with just one wave while Missles can flatten us with one simple clean wipe from the face of the uneven Earth.
c'mon~ we are jsut that one little dot you see on the world map and some people thought we are a town somewhere in India or China!


my weekend was good. really good if i compare this week and the rest ive had so far.
besides the horrible runs ive had at studio, the warm up was fun.
National Day was good especially when you have seats at the Grand Stand and my camera was overheated... imagine.
i didnt know i have readers too...this is something interesting...lets see...
ahh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home