September 10, 2006

my glass necklace...

i broke my beloved necklace this morning.
i was getting out of bed, stretching and then i heard the sickening crash.
a soft and gentle 'crash' that took my necklace from me...

maybe it sacrificed itself to shield and reduce the damage of something catastrophic in the future for me.
maybe something was there and it sacrificed itself so that i wont get hurt.
i dont feel happy and my mood sucks...
Life really is a joke sometimes.



my room is so messy i want to give up.
my concert is happening is less than 6 days and i dont feel up to it.
something is missing somewhere... and i cant put a finger to what it is.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jia you! You still have one week to find that missing piece. I have faith in you all... ;)

8:06 PM  
Blogger shirlyn said...

a necklace can be replaced by a better one. concert... only this time. dun give up ok! Sing your heart out =)

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home