October 03, 2006

my debt with the books

announcement or rather a self indulge pleasure and fear to face and conquer.

school is starting and well its a rather late start for a person of my age.
anyway school is starting next week and im rather nervous.
Bsc(Science) Pharmaceutical Sciences from Bradford University.
something that i never thought of actually.

see ive always been splat down and under by my parents on my intellect such that i never thought its possible for me to be pursuing a degree in a university. ever really!
its been the case since primary school where they sang tunes of a gonner and a sore mark in the family since i was never in EM1.
so it is the case where your pride and confidence was rubbed so thin its practically useless.
i took things one step at a time and was lucky to have met teachers along the way who did their magic and got me this far.
although i must say i have failed one of them ms choong and i am doing what i can to make it all up.
for all the teachers and friends along the way. im doing this for me and in the spirit of keeping the cheers alive. please pardon me if i disappear once in a while to settle my debts with the books... it will only take a while!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jia you!

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry... me jieao lah..

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, it's never too late to pursue a higher education! As a matter of fact, you will probably do better as you are more motivated and will not be distracted by the diversions of youth. You have demonstrated the discipline to arrive at your current position, and you will definitely go far. Good luck with hitting the books!

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home