October 22, 2006

sue the hazers!

maybe its the haze maybe its just me but i feel this urge to see my friends before the haze swallow them in its murky gunk.
BUT due to my asthmatic nature that has been coming on and off... i think i'll skip this urge and hibernate.

have you ever felt so inspired and overflowing with ideas to put into your blog and when you finally have the time to act on them, they disappear into the haze.
talk about mental block. this is definitely not a mental block but amental block.
(typical vs atypical?? aiya)
then came this idea. what happens is we sue Indonesia for them physical emotional and medical harm their haze did on our citizens during this period??
my bills for the inhaler's like 30dollars this 3 weeks. when its like 15 per 2 month on average!
okay i may be puffing on it like a madman but what can i do when i wake up in the middle of the night searching frantically for my inhaler... scary wor.
i can DIE from asthma man~ and its not nice when i have to excuse myself to the toliet to puff cos i find myself not breathing properely and its getting heavier to breath liao... paiseh ar my friends.

but think about it.
isnt it the best way to 'scare' Indonesia into taking things into their hands literally
rather than i give you some money and you let me burn the trees.
some of the things that countries like theirs are scared off. money fines power.
think about it guys... how nice to be covered for our medical expenses due to them and get things settled easily... okay for us but not the 'garment' nor the 'loryers'
but MAN im thinking ima thinkin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home