April 03, 2008

post-exam blues..ahChoo~!
















of all days today....
complain is a must!


how can i start today with a headache, dry throat and shakey limbs?!
ahh~ didnt go out after exams anyway.
except lunch with moon and jac at holland V for something quite light enough for the patient a.k.a. moi (sry la jiejie~ today not in the mood for gaigai la~....... and trust me its got NOTHING to do with man or men today. no uncles. :p)

im so sick now.
runny nose, sore throat and ache
all over..
i thought it was the alcohol.
nope. its official.
even beer with salt didnt work anymore.
its too late by the time i tried that to salvage the situation.
now its sleep and hopefully, i'll be well enough for work.
otherwise.... i think my boss will faint alrdy~ keke~ :p


dont feel like talking, eating, moving.
argh....sniff...sniff....
wouldnt it be so nice if someone turns up with a huge box of tissue just for u at this moment?
haha~ at least my dad gave me liang cha(horrible tasting trust me) and my mom gave me gui ling gao(better than liang cha :p) and my sister gave me the bin for the tissues~
ahh..... all except my brother. he's super sunny and honestly, he's jeering at me did cheer me up at least a little (^.^)



okay... complain liao.
feel better liao~ but not enough la... :s
back to bed.... sniff..... (>.<)

p/s: to the old man & the sicko who lives near me.
if u happen to read this by any chance... 现在。。。我比较喜欢吸。
too lazy to grab tissue sometimes~ haha!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home