January 20, 2005

Dead On Your Feet

im tired.
unusually tired.

something is wrong or right.
i cant put a finger to anything lately.
nothing seems right.
or in fact nothings been right for me.

i want to be occupied.
i want something to do.
something that is meaningful.
but at the same time is able to fill my basic need of money for my lessons and daily needs.

im tired of cleaning the house.
im tired of the routine that i go through everyday.
im tired of the mind-numbing days that is empty of fresh ideas.

i want stimulating.
i need stimulating.

can anyone give me something to do?!
send me to the tsunami hit areas!
send me to africa!
send me to counsel troubled patients!
give me something to do!
Please!

japanese every wednesday.
swimming every friday.
french in the future every monday and thursday.
but they only occupy 1/4 of the 16 hours im awake on those days!

maybe having nothing to do is more tiring than having things to do.
maybe thats why old people fall ill after they retire from the work force.

yada yada yada~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home