February 23, 2005

i feel wonderfully wonderful

i dont know if im updating too often and filling my blog with far too many lyrics for comfort...
lol
but then those lyrics are picked with thoughts in mind although im not please with them most of the time after a while...
so far the ones i really like are 'dont know why', 'you are the sunshine of my life', maybe 'emotions', 'how deep is your love' and 'game of love'...
i dont know how to classify them but so far i prefer feel good songs like
'you are the sunshine of my life'...
its like you can never get tired of these songs and so far i think i've been listening to
'you are the sunshine of my life' close to twenty times now!
i was really tired and needed something to fix me up and well i feel really recharged now and im actually finding difficulty typing this out while preventing myself from bouncing to the music and my mind from humming such that i cant think...
see im not those lucky few who can multi-task unfortunately
so i cant talk one the phone and watch TV nor surf the web while listening to my favourite songs
so if i try to sing the song now i will have to stop or i will eventually stop typing unknowingly

you know im so stuck with music essentially i cant stop doing things related to songs
and once i start i'll really go overboard...
unfortunately im not really good at it such that i am eligible as a Dj at radio stations or even attempt to join the backgroud vocal forces which i am actually interested...
sure kenna kick out one!
im an idiot such that i know the song but i dont know the name, singer, composer, or even the lyrics! serious!
up till now i only know
you are the sunshine of my life~ blah blah blah~ you are the apple of my life~ blah blah blah~
thats all really!!!
sigh.... am i really that bad an appreciator? i go to concert cos they sound interesting and most of the time someone promises me a good performance as a guarantee....

chey!
no bad thoughs man!!!
i cant help it when this oh-so-MMmmmmmmm...... song is playing non-stop
by the way this song is truly inside and outside STEVIE WONDER
nice~ you guys should try this song when you are in the dumps! at least it works all the time for me.... this song is actually new lar about 2 weeks nia~
i dont remember the older ones i used to hum when im down but they are about this lor!
the songs classified under feel-damn-good-song in my simple mind!
enjoy!!!

YOU ARE THE SUNSHINE OF MY LIFE~~~!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home