February 10, 2005

the fortune teller

i was on this trip to indonesia bali a long long time ago.
i think it was when im 10 years old.

the people on the tour were all singaporeans and by far the best group of people ive met on the couple of tours ive been to.
there was this family who's an all well-known-reporter family.
another a really hip indian family and eurasian family.
i dont really recall but there was this really big chinese family.

then there's this loner~
a female in the say thirties.
she's little crazy in the ways and somehow we are all okay with her.

one day while on the way to another destination
the girls from the chinese family taught me the cucabarrow song
quite interesting... and i remember it still!
and the mysterious woman who was chatting with us suddenly start talking to us about herself.
apparently she hurt herself really bad in an accident and she claim she got a little crazy due to the brain damage she accquired in the accident... poor thing...
she lost much of her stuffs to the accident but she seemed really optimistic and the fact she's on a tour with us shows that she's coping and doing it really well.
anyway she say she studied fortune telling and is currently in this area of business...
she's a really mysterious person frankly... that air around her.

she offered to tell me my fortune and to be specific 'LOVE'
why i dont know~ all she said was she liked me alot and wanted to do something for me.
i was really scared when she wanted to do it for me frankly
i wasnt really comfortable cos it seems really very out-of-this-earth but my curiousity is far too much to bear

she did some palm reading and some other stuffs i dont remember.

all that i can remember her telling me now was i have only 3 guys.
whether i'll be with them at all depends on me.
my action may change with time but the 3 of them are here to stay.
out of the 3 only 2 loved me truly and the other 1 is just plain love but not that kinda real love.
according to her im the few lucky ones shes seen so far to have such a nice reading.
but the thing is there will be these few crucial moments that decide my fate with them.
how i choose is also a totally different story with each decision i make.
but the decisions and actions may and may not be directly in the decision of love.
it may be something before that that changes the outcome.
they'll follow me through my student years and continue to look after me after that.
the clue she say is through my student life... gee...

at that point of time i dont have any crush on any guy but the very next year what she said influenced me in a way.
i was really really in love with this boy in class.
why i dont really recall but one of the factor was that he swims really well and hes really a charmer... AWWwwwww.......
its like everytime i see him face to face i'll fell myself blush
if he talks to me i'll feel really giddy
i'll smile to myself everytime i peek at him in class secretly
i'll feel really in love each time i misses him and thinks of him
i even got inspired to really mug like hell to just do well in class to be on par or around his standard

then my form teacher had to put me in class the next year in primary 6 to be seated right next to him... can you imagine the delight
but it was short lived for i was one of the loners in class and the gals then see me as a total failure and totally not in a position to even be his friend
stares plunge into my body like daggers darting from all angle
i dragged my school bag and sat carefully beside him careful not to disturb anything between us especially the furnitures
soon i got used to sitting beside him but the crush never passed.
maybe we were shy or maybe he knew
our tables drifted apart soon and before we know it the teachers started complaining that we are a really distracting sight
2 persons sitting on the aisle of the classroom at the end of the class
i plead blaming on the poor visibility from the back but our from wouldnt listen
she even treaten to stick our chairs and tables together if we drift even a milimeter apart

ah well those days...
i never quite got over him even till now but being more matured its alot easier to handle the feelings than last time
for some reason (which bothered me)
we are still very much in contact with each other and it feels to me that the form is still trying her best to complete her unfinished business
sounds familiar anyone??

i never had that nice feeling again after that
that giddyness
that high
that anticipation
that missing and thinking

okay maybe once or twice but nothing really close at all
but then that may be because i was hurt really bad by that group of gals that started terrorising me the moment i moved my sitting position...

where are the 3 of you?
is he one of the 3?
bah! stupid questions!
its time to live again panda~
time to climb out of that me a long time ago
but i dont feel like going yet~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home