February 01, 2005

reading vs me

i finally pick up reading again wor~
but i still have my really bad habit man....
i never remember or take note of the author nor the title so long its a nice book to read...
aiyah how?
people read for entertainment only mah!
dont force me to remember these things leh!!!
very hard for me you know~

hm... im currently reading 'somebodyelse' by Reggie Nadelson.
ahh at least this book is in my record now!
ha!! got one enough liao but if i remember i;ll post the other titles when i read them providing that i remember!

this book arh~
interesting lor!
its written post 9/11 i think or according to the layout of the book lar
aiyah panda me anything interest me one lor
not easy to get bored by books one lar~ so my word not very chun wor~
it makes me wonder how many people on this globe regret going for plastic surgery...
because at the start i think the main characters man left her because she go for surgery
but not because of that primarily~ its the problems that lead to that.
first he like the imperfect her and that he dont like the way she look after surgery lar~
simple

im not against these so called man-made beauty
but i told myself to like the me the way i am and that if i want to improve i have to work hard lar
but not through surgery if i can help it lor
thats why im against dyeing my hair and stuffs like that lar
but girls like to make ourselves pretty mah~
so i cannot guarantee that i'll stay free of these things forever one lor
i may go for fake eyelash or even a double eyelid someday~
but one thing that is bugging me is the laser treatment for short-sightedness
quite catchy to me wor
i hate spects man
always gets in my way although ppl say i look better with then cos i get tiny eyes~
sigh~

arh well at least im trying to make myself more intellectual lar~
man so i still feel really dumb.... T.T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home