February 07, 2005

chromatic scales

chromatic scales

the item that i am currently practicing so much its starting to get really boring singing it
yes its for choir and its my humble little homework that we are suppose to do on our own.
this is a new trem to me mind you hor but its actually quite fun leh

my aim next is to learn perfect pitch!
im gonna karchiao people to teach me that! pianists BEWARE!!!

chromatic scales by the way is playing the keys on the piano one by one in a direction
and pressing the white and black ones one after another... hmm... get the basic idea??

aiyah sorry lar me aint no pianist or anything near that so dont expect really clear answers from me ya??

hmm.....
theres another
staccato and legato
well staccato is basically jumpy notes and legato is basically flowing notes

good hor!
i learn alot hor~ but.....
well its a little too late actually considering that i start singing 3 years ago coming to 4 in late march
BUT at least im learning

oh yes
we might even be able to cut our very own CD in the future!
the thought of entering the recording studio makes me really excited man!!
the feeling is creeping up my back again~ oh dear~

har har HAR!!!!!!!!!

oops......

by the way watashi no choral group is
CONSONANCE




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home