February 04, 2005

computer idoit me

waaaaa biang~
this blog thing is really hard man and i GIVE UP!

never mind that everyone elses blog is nicer and more interesting~ har har!

wq and ben ones are the more complicated ones that i have seen so far
but those that catches me are the ones which are chim not on the outlook but the writing as well as the thoughts that produces those things man.

maybe i'll work hard one day and try to make this more complicated and thought povoking!
har har maybe in a thousand years time lar~

oh by the way~ if you are looking for something nice to read
i recommend ben's rain diary~ i really liked it
WHY?
dont ask me arh

i like chim and funny stuffs because~ err.... dunno leh!!
okay lar
i shall karcheow you guys who are so kind to be my readers again when the time comes
(by the way i didnt now that people read my blog one wor~ nice surprise man!)

panda out~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home