July 04, 2005

yaddayadda...

walau!
thank you so much arh Keng for spoiling my day and that wee chance to start my ritual grumbling that i changed because you said you dont like it!
jonny thanks for that remeinder cos i wasnt intending to read that long long comment until you message me like 6 in the morning after i worked for a continuous 12 hours...ZzZzZzZz...
geri and mr hong, you two are so lovey dovey and that tupid army has taken so much time off you two, you deserve the time you have together. okay.... i dont remember what i wanted to type liao... haiz...

if you want to know what im doing here, go read keng's comment.
well its nice that you tried to scold me the way i felt... give attention yea but to have attention is good too once in a while. and tell you arh your handphone got problem with my number... everytime sms sure dont receive one! waste my $$ on messages that you will not receive so what the heck!
besides the last time you change to this number, you give them to who? everyone except me! no wonder i cant get you! and of all people who did i get your number from?
geri. she gave me your new number after realising that im sending message to the wrong person! you mother! heng i didnt do anything funny arh!
well is not that you guiys dont know what a failure i am at getting an outing... did that so many times always end up no outing one. since you guys can do a better job then let your do and i support lar! haiz...
wonderful things only happen when those that you feel for the most are not there to laugh with you. besides one of them was my crush! what do you expect?? getting his attention is a stunt alone liao wor!
well everytime i wait for your call you never call... notice the people you call dont include me?
i'll be glad to catch a movie with you ALONE but as usual it sends shivers down the spine haha!
well arhKeng arh... ahNgee NEVER enter clubs nor pubs before in my life up till now. and im definitely not the hip one!
really unless i have a boyfriend, i might have a lil something to let you know but then my life's been as boring as yours in army...
include you in my life, yup until something went terribly wrong and it took half the life outta me to get it over. and yes im still not over that whole episode...
ask jonny and geri. every outing is like hell to me. smile and what pretend nothing is wrong when its killing me inside?! talk about life!
rest and reflect? well i did that and thats why im so upset! and suddenly you feel so tired and taxed like you were working OT everyday of your life.
okay i might have changed alot because someone might not like something.
xk dont like whiney, tuo tuo la la, psyco me;
geri dont like winniethepooh, people to talk about things that are not perfect on her like the last time i tried to ask her about the nail art;
there are so many things to remember for so many other friends its tiring. but im told that these are part of the package that comes with every friend. okay.....
so.... let me take a breather for a while, the beach on saturday was really nice

thanks arh Keng for copying alot of phrases arh! i never knew that my ang mo can pass one arh.
oh yea i read your past entry geri and thanks its sweet. and thanks to your buggerbunny for taking time to browse through my blog although i suspect you guys are the only ones to read my blog haha.
jonny boy, jia you for that gf of yours and yea yea i'll call you when i need someone to talk to.

what a way to start my 20th year alive....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home