May 26, 2005

oww....pain...

another appointment yesterday...
i am suppose to be healing really well....
then i have to find another 3 on me hands.... hurt like hell... sobz...
i cant even type properely but then i need an outlet to vent this frustration and helplessnessss.... the ones on me feet are healing and will disappear most probably by next week.

i am optimistic.
yes very opmistic except that the hands are of a thiner skin and i think the last treatment killed like the surrounding cells and my nerves round that area are raw like nobody's business..
and the boils(or wadever they are known as) had to be so damn painful...
sobz sobz... cant write cant bath cant do nothing properely...
then i had to fall again and sprain me left foot today while going to the japanese language class...

but on the good side someone decided to help. haha handsome somemore haha!
almost drown when this sweaty gorgeous guy came to me obviously after a run at the stadium beside...

" are you okay?"
"huh(concentrating on my foot trying to stand and 'ignoring' him)"
"(helps me up) you want a ride home?"
"(thoughts OMG! Y!) err... thanks but i think im okay already. im on the way to a lesson"
"really?? you sure you dont a ride?(smiles)"
"err...yes, i'll be fine thanks.(turn and run)"
"you really okay har??(follows me)"
"yea yea really okay already! thanks!(grin and tries to walk properely)"

okay you guys might be surprise but its the truth! i swear man!

anyway finally see someone living near me who's looking my type haha!

the month of june, cancarians are ranked 4th in the aspect of love/relationship or 'tao hua'
haha finally see something interesting for a cancarian like me hopefully...
anyway it most prob will not be very true since i still see nothing leh... haiz...
anyway im hopeful lar! if got good news i'll write in there!(most probably only!haha)


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who?? who?? dont tell me he is 30 plus of age okay.. cos i will faint. hahaha.. but keep updating!!! oooohhh~~~~ this is getting interesting!! but take care of urself first ok! that handsome guy can wait!

tiang

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home