May 07, 2005

i feel tired...

haiz... today dunno why but then i feel realli tired...
dont even have the energy to walk properely and i feel really sleepy...
something is wrong with me...
its like a chore to force myself to write this entry today... my hands are not responding... uhoh...

haha so happy jas replied my letter! wow she really regain her confidence liao arh!
mus agree with yan haha! well at least i feel better finding her again... well its gonna take time but i believe we can start again!
geri~ dont be jealous okay... she's the friend of my time during the secondary school time.
someont who introduce me to many many forms of enjoyment and celebrated my birthday at lau pa sat just for me! so i have alot to thank and be grateful for from her~!
i adore you very much still okay! trust me the last thing i want is to lose you guys!

hmm...jas and yan~ if you are reading this... please add me to your MSN can? Pluuueeeaaasssseeeeeee........ :D

i have this urge to see all my friends suddenly...
dunno why but its a feeling that i have...
like a fear that i dont know how to discribe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home