May 11, 2005

another permanent immigrant

warts... virus... skin... nitrogen treatment... bloodvessel... my feet...

sorry they still dont make any sense to me still...
the nurse say that the virus is in my blood... ya so??
what is the ultra-painful-head-bang-against-wall treatment for?!
for fun arh?! got alot of $$ to burn isit?! wabiang....

this time and last time i go myself... they found out that my other leg also got...haiz...this time the nurse ask me okay ornot cos i got the early symptom of going to faint...
=>cold sweat
chey! ppl scared mah sure cold sweat one! no faint lar!! wont faint one!

then this nurse very good, but then too good... pain like hell and i end up unconsiously banged me head against the wall... haha i did that so hard the nurse got a shock and the staff nurse from next door thought got ppl faint or something... apparently i hit my head real hard on the wall... poor wall.... Oww...

shyt got another one on the tuesday after the public holiday(vesak) die... this time i really scared liao...but then i think its healing lar... then the nurse had to say she think i need to come for more then one more treatment & if i stay healthy and my immune system dont fall sick again i should not get another outbreak of warts...
ya so its like in me forever liao lar! great! another permanent immigrant. -_-

update? hmm last week's swimming lesson cancel last minute cos got heavy rain... hiaz... but then i have 24 to cover and till now i got like 6 only...maybe i'll sign up with some club to complete the 24... sianz... still not earning from the attachment...
well i still havent got any news from any uni at all and its starting to worry liao...
siao siao...
my days are definitely not turning out the way i want it to be.... i want to go uni~! please......
got jap lesson today... yesterday keep confusing french and jap... now my french teacher thinks im japanese... ah well my life is full of confusion and uncertainty... haha at least i can still laugh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouch... what happened to you? take good care and stay home lar, drink loadsa water, eat your veggies and don't let the virus get their way!!! Get well soon yah...

charm

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home