February 24, 2005

its gonna suck this week (or so i think...)

okay this sucks and i have to face it sooner or later...
O levels will be out on the 28th February 2005
which means A levels will be out next week... which is 7th march 2005

sigh... so much for good moods afterall...

i know i know its my fault that dont do well the last time and this time its even more my fault liao lar!!! people say this is some experience to make myself stronger facing the future crisis... i say this is a simple waste of my time and my inability to face that i failed big time this time and its time to move on and make out something better from what i have left...
i should not have pressed so insistant on doing the science faculty at all... all that bio is getting into me and it seems that im just giving myself the opportunity to wail about my mistake...
i should have just went ahead to do psychology in FASS (faculty of arts & social science) instead... or maybe i should have went to NIE (national institute of education) which i considered but missed that damn psyco test that i didnt see until its too late... damn...

im optimistic yes because ive excelled in everything that i attempted in the last year...
i passed every iceskating test 4 of them with no problem at all
i passed the traffic police test for a class 3 licence with flying colors
i pass the less than 30% passing rate swimming instructor exam
i am at advance 1 of my japanese lesson and still hanging there
what else you want me to do?! i simply do not understand why i just cannot pass the @I$&!*&?$

A levels... why why why?!
im stuck with teaching swimming for the next 6 months before i can get my licence to teach and probably after that this may be where i derive my meger income...
trust me to start feeling dreadful as the attachment comes... what if i dont do well? what if the students are diffcult? what if horrors of horrors i screw the lessons up?!

all these and my fear that keeps creeping up on me...
the deepening dark eye circles and growing waistline...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dear donch u worry too much k? aiya, i didnt pass with flying colours for As also mah, but see! im still alive and kicking! so u should be less worried about it cos u knew u can enter but u chose not to only! U shouldnt even come close to be worried lehz~ aiyo.. but then all the best! Good luck! I will be praying for u~

gekatiang

8:47 PM  
Blogger babypanda said...

thank you dear~
tee hee maybe i'll be your xue mei!

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home