March 04, 2005

ahh shucks

i went for a bobbi brown interview today at estee lauder
first interview experience... although they did not ask for a resume i concorted one in 3 hours.
BUT they really dont want any resume... sigh...
im aiming for a permanent part-time position as a make up artist...
okay i hear rustle of surprise and the unbelieveable minds shifting in their chair...
c'mon lar karchua do things got no reason one...
okay maybe have reason...
i was thinking of a job that will be entirely NOT me so that i can like do something out of the norm.
at the same time i want pocket money... i want to change the sofa set at home, the refrigerator, buy myself something really nice...
besides its time i earn something to refill my bank account for the money that i robbed for my many many lessons everywhere!
then i was also thinking of it is possible for me to work all the way and school if i got into university...
that way i can make sure i am free of money troubles for my needs and live comfortably!
at least thats what i always want to do lar... uni and work.
and it happens that i see this one that interest me from the recruits page finally...
this one seems really interesting... make ppl beautiful, learn skills like make-up, and get to sample the cosmetics! why not?
i know i dont have the qualities of a beauty but being a girl at heart, i still want to play with make-up and make myself pretty lar~
apparently the person whose suppose to interview me is very busy and was not in office to interview me...
so...
im hoping to receive the call from them for the second interview with her hopefully.
BobbiBrown is a brand that i've always wanted to be associated with. why? i dont really know...
haha a little dumb but maybe its just the feeling. somehow the interviewer call it M.A.C.
yes the one endorsed by stars like Elton John lar...
maybe im over infectuated with earning money since im trying to get my swimming deal going and trying to fix a part-time for an external source of stable pay.
bonous maybe but there are whispers sround my ear that tickle saying its needless that i work so so hard... maybe
but im making plans for the worst...
sigh...
lets hope all these plans will never be put to action ever okay?
yea i hear you~ thanks!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home